Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Paid Content Sites Revamped

Photo © Chance Agrella
Last Updated: January 17, 2008

I am listing all paid content sites I can locate. I am primarily interested in those sites that offer upfront payments, though I will note those that only offer revenue for ads or page views. I do this so writers may know, at a glance, which sites will pay them and which ones will tease them with ‘revenue’. (Very few make decent money with revenue only)

Because some of the reviews are a bit detailed and the amount of paid content sites listed is growing fairly quickly, I thought it best to break up the original list into several posts. This will make it simpler for you to find the specific paid content site you are looking for.

If you have information or would like to add your own review, please email me or add a comment. Please be specific and accurate in order to best help your fellow writers. If you know of other sites that offer accurate and current paid content site reviews or additional paid content sites I should add, please let me know (email or comment).

The links to the listings are in the sidebar, and each posting shows the date of the last update, for your convenience.

Thank you so much for your help and support in this endeavor (i.e. thank you for helping me to help you!)

Paid Content Sites A-B

Paid Content Sites C-G

Paid Content Sites H-L

Paid Content Sites M-S

Paid Content Sites T-Z

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 - 2010 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.